16 Swift Currie Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers in America, C. Bradford Marsh Named Lawyer of the Year
Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP, is pleased to announce 16 of the firm’s attorneys in Atlanta and Birmingham have been recognized in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, with Swift Currie representing seven different practice areas. Additionally, C. Bradford Marsh earned the “Lawyer of the Year” Award in Atlanta for the category of Professional Malpractice Law: Defendants.
Since it was first published in 1983, The Best Lawyers in America has become a definitive guide to legal excellence and has highlighted the top legal talent in the country. Its lists are compiled through exhaustive peer review surveys in which tens of thousands of attorneys vote on the abilities of other lawyers. Inclusion is considered highly credible and a significant honor in the legal industry.
“Our attorneys have earned themselves and our firm a national reputation as leaders in litigation who provide effective counsel across the wide range of legal matters clients may face, which is evident by this recognition based on feedback from fellow attorneys,” said Terry O. Brantley, Swift Currie managing partner. “We are grateful to be included prominently on this list, and our firm is committed to continuing the client service and advocacy that has defined our firm for more than 50 years.”
The following Swift Currie attorneys were named to The Best Lawyers in America in their respective practice areas for 2020. Brantley and partner Stephen M. Schatz were recognized in Best Lawyers for the first time.
- David M. Atkinson – Insurance Law; Litigation: Insurance
- K. Marc Barré, Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants
- Douglas A. Bennett – Workers’ Compensation Law: Employers
- Terry O. Brantley – Product Liability Litigation: Defendants
- Stephen L. Cotter – Insurance Law; Litigation: Insurance; Product Liability Litigation: Defendants
- Mark T. Dietrichs – Litigation: Insurance
- Mark J. Goodman – Workers’ Compensation Law: Employers
- Roger E. Harris – Medical Malpractice Law: Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants
- C. Bradford Marsh – Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants; Product Liability Litigation: Defendants; Professional Malpractice Law: Defendants
- Joseph A. Munger – Workers’ Compensation Law: Employers
- M. Diane Owens – Product Liability Litigation: Defendants
- R. Briggs Peery – Workers’ Compensation Law: Employers
- Robert R. Potter – Workers’ Compensation Law: Employers
- John F. Sacha – Workers’ Compensation Law: Employers
- Stephen M. Schatz – Litigation: Insurance
- F. Lane Finch, Jr. – Insurance Law
About Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP
Based on more than 50 years of representing clients in Georgia, Alabama and throughout the country, Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP, has evolved into a law firm capable of handling all areas of civil law and litigation. With approximately 150 attorneys, Swift Currie possesses the resources and abilities to tackle the most complex legal problems, while at the same time, providing its clients with individualized, prompt and cost-effective service. The firm has a wealth of experience across numerous practice areas and its depth of legal talent allows the firm to tailor such strengths to individual cases. For more information, please visit www.swiftcurrie.com.