Marc Barré draws on 36 years of legal experience as he defends clients in matters involving automobile litigation, premises liability, extracontractual insurance issues, insurance coverage, construction litigation and business owners’ liability issues. He has resolved thousands of cases through the years, including at trial, from small matters to those alleging tens of millions of dollars in damages. His clients include large retailers, insurance carriers, restaurant chains, construction companies and transportation entities.
An experienced trial attorney, Marc has advocated for clients before both federal and state courts. He also has served as appellate counsel in numerous matters.
Over his years of experience, Marc has cultivated an ability to develop creative solutions for clients in nuanced matters that require thinking outside of the box. He is committed to providing attentive and responsive service to his clients.
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2019
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Defense Research Institute
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
In his personal time, Marc enjoys announcing for football and other sports at Lassiter High School in Marietta.
- Represented retailers in wrongful death and catastrophic injury matters involving premises liability.
- Handled motor vehicle cases involving death and catastrophic injuries.
- Litigated numerous extracontractual insurance matters into the millions of dollars.
- Handled thousands of car accident cases.
- Litigated catastrophic injury matters with punitive damages claims.
- U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 1983)
University of Georgia (B.B.A., 1980)