Georgia Super Lawyers Recognizes 14 Swift Currie Attorneys in 2021
Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP, is pleased to announce four of its Atlanta-based attorneys have been included in the 2021 Super Lawyers list for Georgia, and an additional 10 Swift Currie attorneys in Atlanta have been recognized as 2021 Rising Stars.
Only 5 percent of lawyers in the state are named as Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent are honored as Rising Stars, which includes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger and/or have been practicing for 10 years or less. The complete list of Georgia Super Lawyers is available at superlawyers.com, where lawyers can be searched by practice area and location.
The Swift Currie attorneys recognized as 2021 Georgia Super Lawyers are:
- Doug Bennett – Workers' Compensation
- Bill Casey – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Brad Marsh – Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Mike Rosetti – Workers' Compensation
The Swift Currie attorneys named as 2021 Georgia Rising Stars are:
- Ashley Alfonso – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Amanda Conley – Workers' Compensation
- Dan Kingsley – General Litigation
- Christine Lee – Business Litigation
- Pamela Lee – Personal Injury - General: Defense
- Alex McDonald – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Lauren Meadows – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Drew Timmons – Civil Litigation Defense
- Kristin Tucker – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Calvin Yaeger – Civil Litigation: Defense
The Super Lawyers selection process is a comprehensive, good-faith and detailed attempt to produce a list of lawyers who have attained high peer recognition, meet ethical standards and have demonstrated a degree of achievement in their fields.
About Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP
Based on more than 50 years of representing clients in Georgia, Alabama and throughout the country, Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP, has evolved into a law firm capable of handling all areas of civil law and litigation. With approximately 160 attorneys, Swift Currie possesses the resources and abilities to tackle the most complex legal problems, while at the same time, providing its clients with individualized, prompt and cost-effective service. The firm has a wealth of experience across numerous practice areas and its depth of legal talent allows the firm to tailor such strengths to individual cases. For more information, please visit swiftcurrie.com.