Lauren E. Meadows is a partner in Swift Currie’s commercial litigation and insurance coverage practice areas, who represents insurance companies and their insureds.
Lauren’s diverse litigation background enables her to handle any type of matter related to insurance issues. In addition, she has worked on several lawsuits that garnered media coverage for her clients, so she is able to counsel organizations on the specific issues related to their cases as well as how to handle the press.
Lauren has experience with various aspects of insurance coverage and commercial litigation in both state and federal courts, which has helped her develop a unique approach to her cases.
A detail-oriented multitasker, Lauren always tries to make a difficult litigation process less stressful for the client.
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017-Present
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021-Present
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
Outside of the office, Lauren is an avid distance runner who enjoys training for and completing both marathons and half marathons. Lauren enjoys traveling and attending sporting events and is an active member of Free Chapel Midtown.
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Metro Atlanta CEO, Atlanta CityBizList, 04.22.2019
- 43 Swift Currie Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 Rankings, Mark Dietrichs Earns Lawyer of the Year08.19.2021
- 42 Swift Currie Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers in America© 2021 Rankings, Robert Potter Earns Lawyer of the Year08.20.2020
- Webinar, 02.14.2023
- WEBINAR: Who is Paying for This?? Indemnification, Contribution and Additional Insured Coverage: Contractual and Common Law Methods for Making Someone Else Pick Up the TabWebinar, 07.21.2022
- Webinar, 06.17.2021
- Webinar, 08.27.2020
- "Whose Party Is It? What Claims Professionals Should Know About Non-Party Discovery Served Directly to Insurers"CLM Claims Magazine, 07.26.2022
- Construction Executive, 06.07.2022
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2010
Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., 2007