Lauren E. Meadows is an attorney in Swift Currie’s commercial litigation and insurance coverage practice areas, who represents insurance companies and their insureds.
Lauren’s diverse litigation background enables her to handle any type of matter related to insurance issues. In addition, she has worked on several lawsuits that garnered media coverage for her clients, so she is able to counsel organizations on the specific issues related to their cases as well as how to handle the press.
Lauren has experience with various aspects of insurance coverage and commercial litigation in both state and federal courts, which has helped her develop a unique approach to her cases.
A detail-oriented multitasker, Lauren always tries to make a difficult litigation process less stressful for the client.
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017 – present
- "One to Watch," The Best Lawyers in America©, 2021
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
When she is not working, Lauren enjoys running half marathons and tries to complete at least one each year. In addition, she volunteers her time helping young people in the community. She is a mentor for a first-grade student at Woodson Park Academy, an inner-city Atlanta elementary school, and is a middle-school girls’ small group leader at Buckhead Church.
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Metro Atlanta CEO, Atlanta CityBizList, 04.22.2019
- 42 Swift Currie Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers in America© 2021 Rankings, Robert Potter Earns Lawyer of the Year08.20.2020
- Webinar, 06.17.2021
- Webinar, 08.27.2020
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2010
Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., 2007