Mike Rosetti defends insurers and self-insured businesses in workers’ compensation claims. He has successfully resolved through litigation or settlement more than 1,000 claims on behalf of clients. Mike represents clients across a broad spectrum of industries, from manufacturing and forestry to retail and logistics. His clients range from some of the most recognizable Fortune 500 company names to small businesses throughout the state.
Mike’s extensive experience navigating challenging workers’ compensation claims enables him to provide the most effective solutions in the most complex of matters. He has tried cases before more than a dozen administrative law judges and argued cases before the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
Mike works closely with his clients to ensure they are informed and educated on all matters related to their cases so they can make the best decisions when determining how to proceed.
Well-known for his communication skills, Mike has held positions of leadership in the insurance and legal industries. He is highly engaged as a leader with a number of professional organizations. He serves on the board of directors for the Atlanta Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section, is a member of the Legal Steering Committee of the Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation and is a Fellow of the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers. He is a past co-chair of the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Georgia – Workers’ Compensation Law Institute and has spoken at more than 50 professional and trade association conferences.
Mike's leadership extends to pro bono and charitable work, including his work with Kids’ Chance of Georgia, an organization that provides scholarship awards to children whose parents have been injured in work accidents. He is the past chair of the organization’s most profitable fundraising dinner and silent auction. He also serves on the board for Holiday Helping Hands which provides holiday cheer for children whose parents have been injured in industrial accidents.
- Georgia Super Lawyer, 2011-present
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2009-2010
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
- Atlanta Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section, Board of Directors
- The College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, Fellow
- Georgia Forestry Association
- Kids' Chance of Georgia
- Lawyers Foundation of Georgia, Fellow
- Southeastern Wood Producers Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Board of Workers' Compensation, Legal Steering Committee
Successfully defended a large manufacturer before the Supreme Court of Georgia related to the statute of limitation in catastrophic injury claims.
- Mid-Market Report, 01.21.2022
- Law 360, 01.12.2022
- Daily Report, 06.18.2020
- WC (Workers’ Compensation) Magazine, 07.25.2018
- Business Insurance, 12.13.2017
- Swift Currie Signs 100,000-Square-Foot Lease at 1420 Peachtree in Midtown Atlanta as Firm Continues Growth10.07.2021
- Orlando World Center Marriott, 08.14.2019
- Omni Atlanta, 02.26.2018
St. John's University School of Law (J.D., 1998)
State University of New York at Albany (B.A., 1992)