Ashley Alfonso has more than 11 years of experience defending businesses and insurers in general liability and civil litigation matters. Ashley represents clients facing a broad range of legal actions including premises liability, automobile accidents, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, contract disputes and more. She has represented clients in hundreds of legal actions and handled all aspects of dispute resolution, litigation and appeals. Ashley’s clients include national commercial and auto insurance providers, food service companies, retailers and trucking and transportation businesses.
Ashley’s diverse litigation background enables her to leverage experience and skillsets from a wide range of business disputes for a uniquely holistic perspective. Ashley serves her clients with innovative solutions for successful outcomes with an ability to move quickly, even in matters involving complex, voluminous medical records. Further, she is committed to swift and responsive client advocacy, whether negotiating for quick resolutions to business conflicts or aggressively defending her clients in the courtroom.
Ashley’s widespread trial experience far exceeds most of her contemporaries, empowering her role as a dedicated advocate for her wide-ranging roster of clients.
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013 - 2018
- Druid Hills Child Development Center, Board of Directors
- Defense Research Institute
- Georgia Latino Law Foundation Mentoring Program
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- Vanderbilt University Alumni Association
- "2019 Georgia Legal Awards - Midsize Firm, Personal Injury Defense: Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers,” Daily ReportDaily Report, 06.20.2019
- Augusta, Atlanta, 12.14.2018
- “Why We Do What We Do – Legal Edition," Primus Company Meeting, February 2018
- "Georgia Bad Faith Law Update and Hotly Contested Claims/Case Law," NBI Seminar, May 2019
- “Skillfully Utilizing the Business Records Exception With Real-Life Scenarios and Examples of How to Practically Apply the Rules During Trial ,” NBI Seminar: Hearsay, Email, Business Records and Social Media - in the Trenches!, December 2018
- “Proper Investigation and Documentation of Insurance Claims to Address Potential Bad Faith,” NBI Seminar: Insurance Bad Faith “Set-Up” in Georgia, December 2017
- "Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Law - Made Simple," NBI Seminar, June 2017
- "Pay the Green," Swift Currie Webinar, March 2017
- "Damages, Liens and Subrogation in Settlement Negotiations," NBI Seminar: Auto Injury Litigation from Start to Finish, December 2016
Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2007)
Vanderbilt University (B.A., 2004)