Murray S. Flint is an associate in the firm’s coverage and commercial litigation practice area. He handles arson and fraud claims, advises insurance carriers on coverage issues and defends companies both before and during civil litigation.
Additionally, Murray represents businesses and individuals in the areas of construction defects, premises liability, product liability, personal injury and appellate advocacy.
Murray has tried multiple high-exposure cases to verdict and prepared successful briefs in both state and federal appellate courts. He has defended companies in a variety of complex disputes, including one matter where the plaintiff claimed approximately $20 million in damages.
Murray’s top priority is protecting his clients’ legal interests, and he strives to make their lives easier by doing so. He understands that whether his clients’ legal matters are personal or professional, there is always something at stake. He seeks to provide his clients with the best solution to every legal matter they face.
Murray credits his father for teaching him the meaning of hard work and overcoming adversity, which has shaped his perspective on helping clients and winning cases.
- "One to Watch," The Best Lawyers in America©, 2021
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2020
- Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society
- Best Paper in Trial Advocacy, Law School
- Alabama Symphony Orchestra, Junior Board Member
- Birmingham Bar Association, Court Liaison Committee
- Defense Research Institute
Mr. Flint lives in Birmingham with his wife, Rachel. In his free time, Mr. Flint enjoys reading, playing guitar and golf. He is also an avid Georgia football fan.
- Murray has successfully tried multiple high exposure cases to verdict. In one notable matter, his team obtained a defense verdict following a seven-figure demand.
- He has handled multiple high-stakes appeals and defended businesses against eight-figure damage claims, including a notable case with a $20 million damage claim.
- 42 Swift Currie Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers in America© 2021 Rankings, Robert Potter Earns Lawyer of the Year08.20.2020
- Webinar, 11.17.2020
- Anderson Conference Center, 10.25.2019
- Webinar, 04.16.2019
- PropertyCasualty360, 01.02.2020
- DRI Trials and Tribulations, 07.23.2019
The University of Alabama School of Law (J.D., 2015)
University of Georgia (B.A., 2011)