Kori E. Wagner is a litigation partner practicing in the areas of property liability, premises liability, automobile liability and fraud for corporate and insurance clients, as well as insured individuals. Kori handles matters related to automobile litigation with a focus on fraud, slip-and-fall accidents and water loss for national insurance carriers.
Before joining Swift Currie in 2015, Kori worked in sales and customer relations for a national distribution company and a Southeast-based national manufacturer and distributor. Kori’s experience working in high-volume business industries gives her a keen understanding of her clients’ business concerns.
Kori won a defense verdict in her first jury trial and has continued to obtain favorable verdicts and court rulings throughout her career.
Kori keeps clients updated and involved in their cases. She helps clients see all sides of an issue, understand the strengths and weaknesses of a strategy and fully evaluate how to proceed. This collaborative relationship helps her clients achieve the best results.
Kori has published various articles on trends and updates in the industry and presented property liability topics to a multitude of industry groups, including the Southern Loss Association and the Georgia Chapter of the International Association of Special Investigation Units (GA IASIU), as well as client training seminars.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021-Present
- Webinar, 02.14.2023
- Webinar, 05.17.2022
- Webinar, 12.11.2020
- Webinar, 11.10.2020
- WEBINAR: COVID Calamity – How Courts and Legislatures are Responding to COVID-Related Business Interruption ClaimsWebinar, 10.28.2020
- Webinar, 09.09.2020
- Risk Management Magazine, 10.20.2022
- PropertyCasualty360, 07.13.2022
- "No Stone Unturned: Conducting Thorough, Ethical Investigations in Third-Party Liability Claims and Litigation"CLM Magazine, 06.22.2021
- Risk Management, 12.01.2020
- Southern Loss Association, “Droning On,” June 2017
Swift Currie First Party Report, “A New Twist on Judicial Estoppel,” Fall 2017
Swift Currie Seminar Booklet, “HEADS UP! Beating the Buzzer on UM Coverage,” November 2017
Swift Currie First Party Report, “Do Not ‘Waive’ Goodbye to Your Defenses,” Spring 2018
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute, International Mediation in Atlanta, 2015
Appraisal and Other Considerations for Disputed Claims, Atlanta, 2017
Southern Loss Association, Handling Large Commercial Fraud Cases, 2017
Swift Currie Annual Seminar, Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage, 2017
GA IASIU, Claim Litigation from the Lawyer’s Perspective, 2018
- The Seminar Group, Insurance Considerations Relative to COVID-19, September 2020
- Atlanta Bar Association, COVID-19 Business Interruption Insurance Litigation, December 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Legal Assistant
Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., 2015)
Ball State University (B.A.)