Kelly G. Chartash represents clients in matters related to insurance coverage and commercial litigation. She focuses her practice on third-party insurance coverage disputes, automobile litigation and premises liability, having successfully defended clients in dispositive motions and in jury trials.
Kelly provides clients with effective legal counsel with a highly communicative approach that ensures clients are on the same page during every step of a claim, lawsuit, negotiation or trial. Noting time constraints, Kelly brings a focus on efficiency when determining the best legal strategy for her clients.
Prior to joining Swift Currie, Kelly represented clients as a certified legal intern at the Virgil D. Hawkins Full Representation Civil Clinic during law school at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. She also served as a summer judicial extern for Magistrate Judge Andrea M. Simonton in the Southern District of Florida.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021-Present
- Webinar, 02.14.2023
- Webinar, 05.17.2022
- Webinar, 06.17.2021
- Swift Currie Attorneys Presenting GA IASIU Virtual Training Session on Fraud, Liability and Coverage Issues in the Sharing EconomyWebinar, 02.10.2021
- Webinar, 06.17.2020
- "Whose Party Is It? What Claims Professionals Should Know About Non-Party Discovery Served Directly to Insurers"CLM Claims Magazine, 07.26.2022
- PropertyCasualty360, 07.13.2022
- Risk Management, 12.01.2020
- Just What the Doctor Ordered? How the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act May Cure Florida’s Patients’ Right to Know About Adverse Medical Incidents (Amendment 7), 64 Fla. L. Rev. 513 (2012).
University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., 2012)
University of Florida (B.A. and B.S., 2009)