Beth L. Bentley focuses her practice on defending and assisting trucking and transportation companies, as well as a variety of both small and large businesses, in civil liability matters and coverage disputes. Beth has tried cases at the state and federal level and has experience with litigation proceedings and appellate matters before the Georgia Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Lawyers can be overly aggressive and unnecessarily adversarial, which can prevent or delay a client result, but Beth takes a different approach. Her prior experience has taught her to be mindful and level-headed in litigation.
Beth was recently named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in the categories of transportation and insurance law, a distinction determined by Best Lawyers in America©.
Beth has volunteered as a court-appointed special advocate in her spare time and currently serves on the advisory council at a local school.
Beth takes pride in working hard, working smart and recognizing priorities to achieve the best results for her clients.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021-Present
- Defense Research Institute
- State Bar of Georgia
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- CLM Magazine, 09.03.2020
- Fleet Owner, American Trucker, 06.21.2019
- "Trucking and Transportation Law: FMCSA and DOT Compliance and More," National Business Institute, November 2018
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., 2012)
Georgia State University (B.S., 2007)