Elizabeth “Beth” Bentley has more than five years of litigation experience and focuses her practice on assisting businesses in civil liability matters, including transportation and trucking defense and other general liability cases. She devotes a significant portion of her practice to representing insurers in coverage disputes.
Beth also has experience with litigation proceedings and appellate matters at the state and federal level and has tried cases before the Georgia Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Lawyers can be overly aggressive and unnecessarily adversarial, which can prevent or delay a client result, but Beth takes a different approach. Her prior experience has taught her to be mindful and level-headed in litigation.
At Georgia State University School of Law, Beth was chosen as a top student in her litigation course and was honored for preparing the best brief in support of a motion for a summary judgment. Beth was also awarded third place in a closing argument competition sponsored by a local Atlanta law firm and volunteered as a court-appointed special advocate in her spare time.
Beth takes pride in working hard, working smart and recognizing priorities to achieve the best results for her clients.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021-Present
- Defense Research Institute
- State Bar of Georgia
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- CLM Magazine, 09.03.2020
- Fleet Owner, American Trucker, 06.21.2019
- "Trucking and Transportation Law: FMCSA and DOT Compliance and More," National Business Institute, November 2018
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., 2012)
Georgia State University (B.S., 2007)