Ashley C. Webber is a partner in the firm’s civil litigation section. Ashley has a diverse practice that includes products liability, premises liability, professional malpractice, environmental liability, automobile/trucking litigation and mass tort defense. She has significant experience in litigating catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases in both state and federal courts and has handled several matters at the appellate level. Ashley defends some of the world’s largest heavy equipment manufacturers, lift truck manufacturers, automobile manufacturers, automotive parts suppliers and power management companies. She also defends one of the nation’s largest pharmaceutical companies in a wide variety of matters. In addition to practicing in Georgia, Ashley has litigated and resolved cases in Alabama, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia.
Ashley is a member of the American Bar Association, where she is actively involved in the Women in Products Liability (WIPL) subcommittee. She is also a member of several additional industry organizations including PLAC, Network of Trial Law Firms, Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (GDLA) and Defense Research Institute (DRI).
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012 - 2018
- American Bar Association, Products Liability Committee and Women in Products Liability Litigation Subcommittee
- Defense Research Institute
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- The Network of Trial Law Firms
- State Bar of Georgia
- New York City Bar Building, 08.03.2018
- Hammock Beach Resort, 06.15.2018
Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., 2004)
University of Georgia (B.A., 2000)