Swift Currie Attorneys Participating in NBI Seminar: Auto Injury Litigation From Start to Finish
Attorneys Dan Kingsley and Rebecca Strickland will present, "Arbitration and Litigation: Preparation Tips and Hearing Strategies," during the Auto Injury Litigation From Start to Finish webinar hosted by the National Business Institute (NBI) on March 26, 2021 from 3:45-4:30 p.m. EDT.
Kingsley and Strickland will discuss arbitration procedure and tactics, evidence strategies, preparing witnesses for testimony, jury selection tips, case presentation tactics and preserving issues for appeal.
The full program will be held from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and is designed to walk attendees through an accident case the time of collision through trial. Other topics include:
- Case Intake, Pre-Suit Investigation
- Damages, Liens and Subrogation in Settlement Negotiations
- Insurance Coverage Research and Negotiations with the Claims Representatives
- Initial Filing and Discovery, Experts and Evidence
- Bad Faith
- To learn more and register: Click Here