Kathryn “Katy” B. Robertson is an insurance defense attorney who handles trucking, automobile, medical malpractice, and premises liability claims and litigation.
During a hiatus from the legal field, Katy worked as a public relations associate where she honed writing and editing skills that are invaluable in her litigation practice. She also gained an ability to make a more personal connection with her clients through this experience. Combined with her commitment to accessibility and willingness to spend the time her clients need from her, she has helped her clients become comfortable working with her and confident in her commitment to their success.
Katy has given back to her community by providing pro bono legal services to the homeless through the Christian Legal Society, as well as volunteering with Junior League.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021-Present
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Mississippi Bar
Outside of the office, Katy enjoys traveling, reading and watching college football.
- Daily Report, Atlanta CityBizList, Metro Atlanta CEO, Georgia Bar Journal, 06.17.2019
- 43 Swift Currie Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 Rankings, Mark Dietrichs Earns Lawyer of the Year08.19.2021
- 42 Swift Currie Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers in America© 2021 Rankings, Robert Potter Earns Lawyer of the Year08.20.2020
- Swift Currie Continues Growth in Atlanta with Addition of 5 New Attorneys; Welcomes 2019 Class of Summer Associates06.03.2019
- Law360, 09.14.2023