Swift Currie Attorneys Participating in NBI's Insurance Bad Faith: Insurer and Policyholder Insights Webcast
Attorneys Alex McDonald and Rachel Mathews will speak during the Insurance Bad Faith: Insurer and Policyholder Insights webcast hosted by the National Business Institute (NBI) on June 10, 2021.
From 3:30-4:15 p.m., Mathews will present "Discovery and Evidence - The Insurer's Perspective." From 5-6 p.m., McDonald will present "Legal Ethics."
The full program will be held from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Eastern and is designed to enhance strategy with insights from both sides of the table. Other topics covered during the webcast include:
- Insurer Delays and Maneuvers: Legally Acceptable or Bad Faith Tactics?
- Demand Letters and Set Ups
- Pre-Litigation Strategy and Pleadings
- Bad Faith Defenses and Case Law
- Settlement and Trial Tips
- To learn more and register: Click Here