Lane Finch Presenting DRI Webinar on Primary and Excess Carriers
Partner Lane Finch, along with John Foley of Markel, will present the webinar, "Primary and Excess Carriers: Tensions and Triumphs," on Aug. 19 from 1-2 p.m. Eastern.
When primary and excess carriers work together, they can often achieve better claim outcomes. This program will explore how carriers can work together, what duties they owe to each other and when or if those duties may shift. It will also address when limits should be tendered, the effect of tendering limits, how different jurisdictions treat tenders in the context of the duty to defend, pre/post judgment interest issues and dealing with disputes over coverage positions.
Who Should Attend
- Attorneys handling large exposure cases
- Adjusters and managers handling claims involving primary and excess coverage
- Risk managers handling large insurance programs
What You Will Learn
- What duties primary and excess carriers owe each other
- Where the interests of primary and excess carriers conflict
- How primary and excess carriers can work together to produce optimum outcomes for themselves and their mutual insured
The webinar is hosted by DRI's Insurance Law Committee. The committee, chaired by Finch, is one of DRI’s largest and most active committees with over 2,700 members and is the resource for professionals whose careers are devoted to or influenced by insurance.
- Click Here To learn more and register: