Crystal McElrath Speaking at NBI Human Resource Law Boot Camp
Attorney Crystal McElrath will take the stage at the National Business Institute's Human Resource Law Boot Camp on Nov. 29, 2018.
McElrath will present "Using Handbooks to Protect Against Legal Liabilities: With Example Policies" alongside Macon attorney J. Daniel Cole. They will cover the following topics:
- Handbook Scope: How Much is Too Much?
- What Topics You Must Include: With Example Language
- Key Disclaimers You Can't Forget
- Avoiding Implied Contractual Relationships
- Essential Updates: NLRB and Other Concerns
- Updating Handbooks: With Checklists
The Human Resource Law Boot Camp will provide HR professionals, attorneys, corporate executives, accountants, payroll professionals and paralegals with up-to-date information on the FLSA, HIPAA and other pertinent issues in the HR industry.
For more information and to register: Click Here