Melissa Segel and Kayla McCallum Speaking at GA IASIU 2023 Annual Insurance Fraud Seminar
IASIU is a non-profit organization of Insurance Professionals, Law Enforcement, Fire Investigators and other individuals dedicated to:
- Promoting a coordinated effort within the industry to combat insurance fraud;
- Providing education and training for insurance employees and law enforcement officers;
- Developing a greater awareness of the insurance fraud program and encouraging high professional standards of conduct among insurance investigators;
- Supporting legislation that acts as a deterrent to the crime of insurance fraud and prosecution of insurance fraud crimes; and
- Encouraging members in the development and implementation of programs designed to facilitate the coordination and cooperation with law enforcement and criminal justice agencies in the investigation and prosecution of insurance fraud crimes.
Melissa and Kayla will speak on the topic of the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in detecting and preventing insurance fraud, with a focus on legal implications and challenges that arise when implementing AI in this context.