Swift Currie Attorneys Presenting Celesq Webcast on Teleworking, Workplace Re-openings and COVID-19 Vaccine
Crystal McElrath and Nichole Novosel will present the webcast, "Teleworking and Re-opening and Vaccines, Oh My," hosted by Celesq, on March 16, 2021, at 2 p.m. EDT.
In the face of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, many employers have had to consider both the business and legal implications of ceasing operations versus shifting to telework versus attempting to continue in-person work. The introduction of COVID-19 vaccines adds additional questions regarding re-opening of workplaces.
This webinar will address recent executive orders and federal legislation, as well as guidance from the EEOC and OSHA regarding teleworking, re-opening and vaccination of employees.
- Does the Americans with Disabilities Act protect employees at risk of contracting COVID-19?
- When should/must employers provide teleworking options?
- May/should employers require employees to be vaccinated?
- What liability might employers face with respect to requiring and/or administering the vaccine in order to re-open?
- To learn more and register: Click Here