Carson S. Campbell is an associate attorney in Swift Currie’s Birmingham office. She focuses her practice on defending employers, insurers, self-insureds and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation claims.
With experience as a civil defense attorney representing small and large employers and their insurance carriers in workers' compensation claims across the State of Alabama, Carson prioritizes bringing a fresh, authentic and innovative perspective to each claim. She believes that superior communication skills and diligence are keys to resolving claims swiftly and effectively.
Carson earned her J.D. from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, cum laude, where she made the Dean’s List in each year of her studies and was the Writing Editor for the Cumberland Law Review. She received her B.A. from Auburn University, cum laude.
- Dean’s List, Cumberland School of Law 2018-2021
- Caruthers Fellow, Cumberland School of Law 2019-2020
- Donworth Moot Court Competition 1st runner-up, Cumberland School of Law 2019
- Alabama Workers’ Compensation Organization
- Alabama Bar Association
- Miss Birmingham & Cahaba Valley Scholarship Competition (board member)
Alabama State Bar
Carson serves as a board member for the Miss Birmingham & Miss Cahaba Valley Organization, a preliminary to the Miss Alabama Scholarship Competition. Additionally, Carson is an advocate for skin cancer awareness. Throughout the years she has raised thousands of dollars for research and has spread awareness through speaking engagements.
- Business Alabama, 11.28.2022