Ashley S. Ferguson is an associate attorney in Swift Currie’s Atlanta office. She focuses her practice on representing clients in matters relating to commercial litigation and automobile litigation.
Prior to joining Swift Currie, Ashley served as a judicial extern at the United States Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia in the summer of 2021.
To Ashley, being a “swift” attorney means having the ability to seamlessly adapt to the ever-changing circumstances of each case and the legal field as a whole. Being “swift” also means being equipped with the foresight to anticipate the needs of her clients before they have to voice them and offering solutions that will put her clients at ease.
Ashley earned her J.D. from Mercer University School of Law. While in law school, she served as president of the Mercer Black Law Students Association and the director of communications for the Southern Region of the National Black Law Students Association. She received her B.A. from Christopher Newport University.
- Certificate in Advanced Legal Writing, Research and Drafting (Mercer University School of Law, May 2022)
- 3L Academic Stipend (Mercer Black Law Students Association, Nov. 2021)
- Judicial Section Scholarship Award (Gate City Bar Association, Nov. 2021)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
Outside of work, Ashley enjoys lifting weights and traveling.
Mercer University School of Law (J.D., 2022)
Christopher Newport University (B.A., 2017)