- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of Georgia (B.A., 2004)
Brad Holcombe concentrates his practice in the area of workers’ compensation defense. He regularly advises his clients, including retailers, health care providers, and staffing and hospitality companies, on the defense and prosecution of workers’ compensation claims and potential subrogation recovery, and the ever-changing legal landscape. Mr. Holcombe provides his clients with individualized, efficient, and cost-effective services, while taking a common sense approach to resolving their matters. In 2015, Mr. Holcombe was elected to serve on the Board of Directors of the Georgia Staffing Association.
Mr. Holcombe earned his B.A., magna cum laude, in History from the University of Georgia in 2004. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Florida School of Law in 2008.
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Staffing Association (Board of Directors)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
Publications and Presentations
- "Catastrophic Claims," Pritchard & Jerden Risk Control Workshop, February 17, 2016
- "Case Law Update," Georgia Staffing Association "Legislative Day," March 2, 2016
- "Workers' Comp 101," Georgia Staffing Association "Legal Rapid Fire," September 22, 2016
- "Claimant's Got Talent - The Recorded Statement and the Art of Storytelling," 2016 Workers' Compensation Client Seminar, September 30, 2016
- "New Year's Resolutions in Workers' Compensation," Georgia Staffing Association "Legislative Day," January 26, 2017
- "How to Manage a Litigated Workers' Comp Claim," Pritchard & Jerden Risk Control Workshop, February 9, 2017
- "Defending Claims With Undocumented Workers," Atlanta Claims Association Seminar, April 27, 2017