- Clemson University (B.A., 2011)
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
Allison is an associate in the firm’s litigation section. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation and products liability litigation in state and federal courts. She has litigated complex issues involving trade secrets misappropriation, unfair trade practices, breach of warranties, insurer tortious bad faith, and toxic tort exposure.
While in law school, Allison was a member of Emory’s Moot Court Society. She competed in the Saul Lefkowitz Intellectual Property Moot Court Competition and her team was awarded Third Place Overall and Second Best Oral Argument. Upon graduation, she was inducted into the Order of Emory Advocates and named the Kessler-Eidson Scholar for outstanding trial advocacy skills.
- Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association (Programming Committee Co-Chair, Founder and Inaugural Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers Committee)
- National Association of Asian Professionals Atlanta Chapter
- State Bar of Georgia
- YLD Leadership Academy Class of 2015
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern and Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
Awards & Recognitions
- Order of Emory Advocates
- Kessler Eidson Scholar
- Saul Lefkowitz Intellectual Property Southern Region Moot Court Competition, Third Place Winner
Allison is a native Chinese (Cantonese) speaker. In her free time, she likes to travel, play tennis and practice yoga.