Swift Currie Attorneys Participating in Insurance in the Construction Industry Program by the Seminar Group
Atkinson, who is co-chairing the program, will provide introductory statements at the beginning of each day.
Maple will present "Coverage for Continuing Damage" on March 25 at 2:15 p.m. EDT. Her presentation will cover the following:
- When is there an “occurrence” under a policy of commercial general liability insurance?
- Analysis of the various "triggers" of liability coverage
- Analysis of "other insurance" clauses
- Analysis of allocation of respective policy limits where multiple policies are at risk
This full program will give attendees the tools to understand the evolving Construction Insurance Industry. Other topics include ethical considerations, case law updates, current complex issues such as duty to defend, duty to settle, additional insured endorsements, and OCIPs, CCIPs, WRAPs and non-traditional insurance. Continuing education credits are available.
- To learn more and register: Click Here