Sean P. Farrell represents insurers, businesses and individuals in commercial and insurance coverage litigation matters. He defends clients in a variety of legal matters, including arson and fraud cases, commercial litigation, premises liability and insurance coverage disputes.
Sean handled a high-volume plaintiff caseload for a large insurance company that included subrogation and personal injury matters, lending him extensive familiarity with the perspective of opposing plaintiff attorneys and how the insurance industry handles claims and suits.
This knowledge helped Sean to successfully litigate approximately 12 jury trials to verdict, as well as numerous mandated arbitrations. He also assisted in the defense of diacetyl litigation on behalf of a national chemical company.
As an aggressive advocate for his clients, Sean’s goal is to make their experience during litigation as painless as possible. To achieve this, Sean extends knowledgeable, trustworthy and collaborative service to not only his clients but also his colleagues in the practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Sean practiced at a law firm in Chicago where he focused primarily on subrogation and insurance defense matters through every stage of litigation for large insurance institutions.
- "One to Watch," The Best Lawyers in America©, 2021
- Honorable mention, Best Oralist and Best Respondent’s Brief, Willem C. Vis East International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, 2015
- Leadership, Service and Public Interest Award, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2015
- State Bar of Georgia
- Defense Research Institute
Sean enjoys spending time with his family and two dogs. Sean also volunteers with non-profit organizations in Atlanta and serves as an undergraduate mock trial coach for Georgia State University.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2015)
Wake Forest University (B.A., 2012)