Sara Alexandre is an associate with the firm’s civil litigation section. Her practice includes defending clients in the areas of construction and environmental law, catastrophic injury and wrongful death, products liability, automobile and trucking litigation, premises liability, medical malpractice and professional liability. Sara also has experience handling healthcare law litigation and ERISA matters. She is a client-focused attorney who primarily works with insurance companies.
During law school, Sara was a judicial intern with Supreme Court of the State of New York and was an intern with the Supreme Court Library of the State of New York.
- National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2019
- "One to Watch," The Best Lawyers in America©, 2021
- Atlanta Legal Aid
- Children Read Atlanta
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Atlanta Claims Association
- Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- State Bar of Georgia
- ACCDocket.com, 07.13.2020
- Today's General Counsel, 03.27.2020
New York Law School (Tax LL.M., 2015)
New York Law School (J.D., 2012)
Yale University (B.A., 2008)