Robert Brady Herman is an attorney in the firm's coverage and commercial litigation practice group. Brady is dedicated to zealous advocacy, hard work and attention to detail on behalf of his clients.
During his final semester of law school before graduating cum laude, he gained valuable experience working as a judicial extern for the Honorable Chief Justice Hugh P. Thompson of the Supreme Court of Georgia.
While in law school, Brady served as a member on the Mercer Law Review. He also served on the Mercer Advocacy Council as the student writing editor for Moot Court and competed in the John J. Gibbons National Moot Court competition in Newark, New Jersey. In addition, he was class representative and the chair of community service on the Student Bar Association.
- Competitor in the John G. Gibbons National Moot Court Competition
- Faculty Legal Writing Award for Mercer University School of Law
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Real Estate Law Society, Founder and President
- State Bar of Georgia, Workers' Compensation Section, Real Property Section and Trial and Litigation Section
Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University (J.D., 2016)
University of Georgia (B.B.A., 2013)