M. Brandon Rosenstein practices workers’ compensation defense. Prior to joining the firm, Brandon began his legal career at Swift Currie as a summer associate.
Brandon effectively represents his clients by strategically examining each claim and keeping his focus on the end goal. He understands the importance of taking a look at the big picture and ensuring the right moves are made to achieve his clients’ overall desired outcome.
Brandon earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mercer University School of Law. While attending law school, he served as both a member of and the chair for the Mercer University ABA Negotiations Team and, upon graduating, returned to coach the team. He is also an alumni member of the Fellowship of Adolescent Mentors, a Mercer University organization dedicated to fostering educational opportunities for Macon’s local youth to make certain the city’s public-school students are equipped to learn each year. Additionally, Brandon was a member of Phi Delta Phi, an international legal honor society.
- Workers' Compensation Book Award, Mercer University School of Law, 2020
- Inaugural Recipient of The Honorable W. Louis Sands' Legal Eagle Award, Mercer University School of Law
- The Outstanding Solicitor Award, Mercer University School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in remedies, 2019
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division Law School Outreach Program, Co-Chair
- Mercer Law American Bar Association Negotiations Team, Coach for 2021-2022 Academic Year
Brandon is a golfer and avid runner. Since 2017, he has been a member of a running team that participates in obstacle races. In his free time, he enjoys exploring new hiking trails with his two rescue dogs.